- Upload only a good quality (not blurred) recent photograph, preferably taken in 2022. JAM 2023 Admit Card and Scorecard will be printed with the photograph that you submit during application.
- The photograph must be recent and must be in COLOUR. Background of the photograph must be white or in a very light colour.
- A passport size (3.5 cm Width × 4.5 cm Height) JPEG/JPG format photograph of the face of the candidate is required for the application form.
- Maximum size of the JPEG/JPG image can be 480 × 640 in pixels. The minimum pixel size of the JPEG/JPG image should be 240 × 320. The file size of the image should be in the range of 20 KB to 200 KB.
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full-face view looking into the camera directly.
- Forehead, eyes, nose, ears and chin should be clearly visible. These must not be covered by hair, any cloth/facemask or any shadow.
- If you normally wear spectacles, a photograph with glare on glasses is not acceptable. Remove the spectacles if glare cannot be avoided.
- Do not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses; only clear glasses are permitted.
- Poor quality photograph will lead to rejection of application, without any refund of the application fee.
Some samples of acceptable good-quality photographs and unacceptable poor-quality photographs are shown below:
|A. Samples of Acceptable Photographs|
|B. Sample of Unacceptable Photographs|
|Not looking into camera||Improper background||Wearing colour glasses|
Smaller in size
(Standard size is 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm)
|Face not covering 50% area||Cropped from other Photo|
|Shadow on the face||Face covered with mask||Facial features are not fully visible|
|Glare on spectacles||Wearing hat or cap||Blurred image|