- Candidates seeking admission to select postgraduate programmes for the academic year 2023-24 must appear in JAM 2023 Examination. There is no age restriction.
- JAM 2023 Examination will be held on February 12, 2023 (Sunday)
- JAM 2023 Examination will be conducted as a Computer Based Test in SEVEN Test Papers, namely, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Economics, Geology, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, and Physics.
- To apply for admission to a desired programme, a candidate is required to qualify in the relevant Test Paper, satisfy the Eligibility Requirements (ERs) and Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) of the respective Academic Programme and any other requirements of the Admitting Institute
- The candidates who have either completed or will be appearing in the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2023 are also eligible to appear in JAM 2023. By qualifying in JAM 2023, candidates can apply for admission subject to the conditions that: (a) all parts of their undergraduate programme shall be completed by the date of registration of the Admitting Institute, and (b) proof of having passed the qualifying degree with required eligibility, as specified by the Admitting Institute, should be submitted by September 1, 2023.
- Admission shall be given as per All India Rank (AIR) in each Test Paper of JAM 2023, reservation policy of Government of India, and the availability of seats.
- The list of academic programmes, number of seats, eligibility requirements and minimum educational qualifications of each of the programmes mentioned in the Information Brochure are subject to change, as per the policy of Admitting Institute.
- JAM 2023 is open to all nationals (Indian/Foreign). For admission, foreign nationals are required to satisfy the rules and regulations of the Admitting Institute pertaining to foreign students. For further details, they are advised to contact the concerned Admitting Institute.