The following data will be required while filling the form at JOAPS portal:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parent’s/guardian’s name, parent’s/ guardian’s mobile number, etc.).
- Name of the candidate in the application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate. JAM 2023 Scorecard will be issued as per the name entered in the application form. Prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Dr/Ms/Mrs/Smt, etc. should NOT be used.
- Address for communication including PIN code.
- Details of Eligibility degree.
- Name and address with PIN code of the undergraduate College/Institute/University.
- Choice of JAM paper(s).
- Choice of JAM Examination Cities.
- High-quality image of the candidate’s photograph and signature conforming to the specifications.
- Scanned copy of the Category (SC/ST) Certificate (if applicable) as per guidelines.
- Scanned copy of Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable) or Unique Disability Identification (UDID) certificate.
- Details of the Photo Identity Document (ID). This ID, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall. Candidate can specify any one of the following Photo ID: Aadhaar ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, or Voter ID.
- Net-banking / debit card / credit card / UPI details for fee payment.
JOAPS allows the candidate to enter the data save a partially filled form, logout and resume filling by logging in again. The JOAPS portal is self-explanatory and user-friendly.
The application fee will be automatically determined based on the category, gender, and number of Test Papers that have been opted by the candidate.